Purpose of this Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- The data you supply to us on our reservation form.
- Data that ensures the functionality of our webpage, like for example language preference (so called functional cookies).
Why We Collect Your Data
- To contact you after you submitted the reservation form.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- Some cookies are necessary in order to ensure that our web site works at all (functional cookies).
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
O&T Green Ravine Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. O&T Green Ravine Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Our website only uses so called functional cookies, which are needed to make the page work at all. We do not track your activity on our web site in any way.
If you want to disable or delete cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data that you submitted via our reservation form. You can achieve this by contacting us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
O&T Green Ravine Inc. will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us. Your personal information will be used when we need to contact you for answering your request.