If you would like to book a guide for a hike, a special site, a particular area, or if you want to do a guided tour of some of the highlights in Dominica: there are many experienced and professional guides who will make your day special and unforgettable.
We can recommend the following guides and tour operators (there are many more, we just restrict ourselves to the ones we know):
- Just Go Dominica. All kinds of tours.
- Jason (Junior) Bernard – especially Boiling Lake Tour (WhatsApp +1 767-295-8919)
- Adnan Laflouf, different tours including the boiling lake (WhatsApp +1 767-277-8360)
- Geoffrey Charles, also offer tours in French (WhatsApp +1 767-285-7347)
- Bertrand Jno Baptiste – especially Bird Tour (+1 767-245-4768)
For diving and whale watching we recommend to contact:
The famous place for Canyoning is just next door:
Scotts Head Marine Reserve is an amazing place for snorkeling, diving and free diving. It is about 45 minutes drive from Cocoa Cottage, at the South West tip of Dominica. Continue reading “Scotts Head”
Batibou Beach is a stunning white sand beach in the north of Dominica, close to the village of Calibishie. It is a place from paradise, a picture postcard place. Continue reading “Batibou Beach”
Bubble Beach Spa is a cool spot to hang out at the beach, have a dip in a hot spring, see volcanic bubbles in the water, and do some of the best snorkeling in the world. Continue reading “Bubble Beach Spa”
Named for the bubbling waters rising from volcanic thermal springs on the ocean floor, Champagne Reef attracts diving and snorkeling enthusiasts from around the world.
Champagne Beach is about 30 minutes drive from Cocoa Cottage, on the South-West coast of Dominica.